Have you guest posted for Peas in a Pod Lessons?
Feel free to grab my button in the sidebar for your blog, and link it to your Peas in a Pod guest post.
Why guest blog for Peas in a Pod Lessons?
- Your post will be shared on my Pinterest and Facebook accounts.
- Your post can include a short bio with links to your blog and/or Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
- The post must be useful to teachers (K – 6).
- The post cannot be focused on promoting a product or service. A product may be mentioned (and linked), if it’s relevant to the topic. The reader should be able to get value from the post without making a purchase.
- Short freebies are great (but not required). Freebies can link to a google doc or Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Word Count should be between up to 900 words.
- Your post must include at least one picture (for pinning). Classroom photos are especially welcome, but faces should not be in them unless you have guardians sign a photo waiver.
- Your post must be written specifically for Peas in a Pod lessons and cannot be published elsewhere.
If you would like to apply to guest post, just fill out the form below. If your idea is selected, I will contact you by email.