The Information We Collect: In the course of operating the Websites and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
1. Personal Information: When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, download a freebie, respond to a survey, register for a class, or purchase any product or service, you may be required to provide us with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Websites unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by registering or sending us an email or signing up for a newsletter. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
2. Order Information: When you place an Order, you must provide us with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.”
4. Other Information: In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., via a survey), such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
b. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Websites, including, without limitation:
IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
c. From Cookies. Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Websites.
e. From Other Sources. We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences: If you have registered for the Websites, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and certain Other Information by following the instructions found on the Websites. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Peasinapodlessons.com marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their Orders. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Use and Share the Information: We use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to process Orders; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Websites and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
We may also use and/or share Information as described below.
Peasinapodlessons will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your Orders and provide support to you.
With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, customers, and our products and services, we may analyze the Order Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Websites and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Peasinapodlessons or others.
Information You Share: Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or web logs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
How We Protect the Information: We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
California Residents: Peasinapodlessons.com does not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
DISCLAIMER: The following terms and conditions govern all uses of www.peasinapodlessons.com and all content, services and products available at or through the Web sites and related offerings – see listings above – (collectively referred to here as the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by Peas in a Pod and is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site (collectively referred to here as the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Site or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Site is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Contributions. If you comment, post material, post links or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Site (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio or video, file, computer software or material in another format. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or anything else that is harmful or destructive;
* The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* The Content is not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Peas in a Pod has the right (though not the obligation) to, in its sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in its reasonable opinion, violates any Peas in a Pod policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Site to any individual or entity for any reason, in www.peasinapodlessons.com sole discretion.
2. Responsibility of Site Visitors: Peas in a Pod has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Site, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Site, Peas in a Pod does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Site may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Site may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Peas in a Pod disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Site, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Content Posted on Other Sites. Peas in a Pod has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the web sites and web pages to which the Site links, and that link to the Site. Peas in a Pod does not have any control over other web sites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a web site or web page, Peas in a Pod. does not represent or imply that it endorses such web site or web page. Peas in a Pod disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of such web sites and web pages.
4. Copyright Infringement. As Peas in a Pod asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Site violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Peas in a Pod in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Peas in a Pod will respond to all such notices, as required or appropriate, by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of sites of Peas in a Pod may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Site.
5. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Peas in a Pod to you any intellectual property of Peas in a Pod or a third party, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Peas in a Pod. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Peas in a Pod or licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Peas in a Pod or third-party trademarks.
6. Termination. Peas in a Pod may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Site.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site is provided “as is.” Peas in a Pod and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Peas in a Pod nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Site at your own discretion and risk.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Peas in a Pod or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Peas in a Pod. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Peas in a Pod shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
9. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Site will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Site will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Peas in a Pod, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
11. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Peas in a Pod and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Peas in a Pod or by the posting by Peas in a Pod of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Sacramento County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such rules. The arbitration shall take place in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Peas in a Pod may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that content available by means of the Site (as defined in our Terms of Service above) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by means of an emailed notice (“Infringement Notice”) providing the information described below to the email address listed below. If Peas in a Pod. takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party. Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Infringement Notices need to be sent to [peasinapodlessons at gmail dot com]
* An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
* An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
* A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Peas in a Pod to find and positively identify that content;
* Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
* A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If a DMCA notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. If you are a contributor of Content and access to portions of your Content have been disabled for this reason, we will notify you. You then have the option to send us a counter-notice stating why your Content does not infringe copyrights and asking for access to be reinstated. Counter notices need to be sent to [sacfreecycle at yahoo dot com]
* Your name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature;
* Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location before disabling access; and
* A statement under penalty of perjury explaining why the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, review items, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. This site has Amazon affilate links. That means recieve a small percentage of purchases made through these links. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.